Thursday, October 30, 2008

Bridges and Bugs

The kids constructed quite an impressive railroad bridge: They were very creative in their building process. Notice the step stool, the laundry basket, some packing boxes, even a Tupperware dish.
Then Mark found a few of those creepy cicada shells. Ever since he was two, when he spots one of these he will pick it up and carry it around and try to bring it inside.
When Maya was going through the baby doll phase and she always had one of her "babies" with her, Marky started calling these his "babies".
I dug this photo up on the internet to explain to him why they were kinda gross: I thought it might shock him enough to say "Ewww, gross" or maybe even his famous "That's bisgusted" but he just said "I don't want to look at that, I want to watch my movie."

So much for shock therapy.

No comments: