Tuesday, February 24, 2009

New Baby Brother

Oh my goodness, oh my goodness, oh my goodness! I just got a bad case of baby fever. Check him out: Here is Grace the first moment she laid eyes on her brother... Then it was time for her to meet him! First time to hold him...she's so gentle! What a beautiful family.
Brother and Sister:Then it was Maya's turn to fall in love! (That's Amanda holding him. I forgot to ask her if I could post a picture of her but I bet she won't mind because she's so sweet. And pretty.)


Congratulations!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

What a beautiful moment! Congrats to the new, improved family and thanks for sharing, Sara (Pssst...everyone remember to wish Sara a happy birthday!).

Mama Self said...

What a wonderful story with gorgeous pictures! Grace seems so sweet (and of course she's downright adorable!). Congrats to the family.

And Happy Birthday to you, Sara! ;)Hope it's fantastic.

(Thanks for the heads-up, Jennifer.)

Anonymous said...

Sara, thank you so much for watching Grace for us! You are such a blessing. We love you! Happy Birthday. I hope you don't mind, I'm stealing some pictures from you, they turned out great.