Saturday, November 29, 2008

Thanksgiving #2

We had Thanksgiving at Grammy and Pop's yesterday. The whole gang was there.
I think Bobby is still mad about being elfed: Everyone had fun just hanging out:The kids went walking in the woods: Here's Mom and Dad's Nativity. It is as much a part of my childhood Christmas memories as anything: The dogs felt left out: More "just hanging out":
Here's Douglas trying to block my camera shot(...way too slow, buddy!):
Bill's cool shirt:
*BONUS* Bill's cool shirt, the stitches in his head AND Beth and Lucas in the background(I'm a multi-tasker):
Here's Bobby crying over spilled milk. He's way too sensitive:
We had plenty of rough-housing:
We had plenty of good food:
We even had guitar lessons for the kids:
And did I mention rough-housing? I don't think Michael won that round. Here's Levi showing us a neat trick:

It was a really great day. I am thankful for my entire family!

1 comment:

Mama Self said...

Adorable pictures...they do remind me of my past holidays with family, and I miss all the fun. But I won't complain, because we did get to spend Thanksgiving with our sisters and brother in Christ, and that was fun, too. :)

Have a wonderful week, Sara!