Sunday, June 22, 2008

Fun with cousins




Today was my nephew Logan's birthday party. We enjoyed a chance to spend time with family. I have included a picture of each of my three nephews (my younger sister Beth's boys). There is Levi with the hat pinata, Luke with Pop (my Dad) and Logan with his birthday cake. Although we don't live very far from them we don't see them as often as we'd like. Long ago when Beth and I first had Logan and Maya we lived right down the street from each other in Ozark. Maya and Logan spent a lot of time playing together in their baby days. I saved my favorite picture for last, Logan and Maya together:

1 comment:

Mama Self said...

Cousins are so much fun. My kids love spending as much time with them as possible, though it is never enough. I'm glad for your special day; have a great week.