Saturday, June 28, 2008

A Rainy Saturday



We had a very rainy and very fun day today. First of all the kids and I built a fort in the grown-up room. I pushed the couches together and draped blankets over it and they thought it was such fun! You can see the outside and the inside of the fort in the pictures, as well as the sign that Maya posted on the top of the fort after I came in to take pictures. I don't know if you can see it in the photo or not, but it says "KEEP OUT"!

When Mark got home from work we went out for lunch at Carlos O'Kelly's. As you can see, it was still raining pretty hard...
we even had a chance to use our umbrellas!

Then we went to Bass Pro Shops here in Springfield. That is always an interesting place to spend a few hours with the kids!

We saw the big bear!We played on the ATVs and boats!



































The moose head was puzzling!











All in all it was a very fun day. Hope you all had a great Saturday too!
Give Someone A Hug Today

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi Sara. Thanks for your note. Trey is going to Bass Pro in Jackson this Wednesday (I think he's going to get me my tee shirt. I can't think of a better place to spend a rainy day. It's great to see you, Mark, and the kids. God bless you! Lee

Mama Self said...

Ha! I LOVED the song and the chalk posts! The chalk-covered legs were great!

Glad that you all enjoyed the day even with the rain. we get a lot of lightening but not much rain at all. we could certainly use some, though.

Have a great week! God bless.

Unknown said...

My kids always wanted to go to Bass Pro just to see the Polar Bear. Cute Blog, Sara! Love ya, Jen