Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Computer Trouble

Hi all! It has been too long since my last update, all due to a computer virus. We had a virus infect our computer and start sending out emails from my gmail account...UGH! So it is in the process of being rebuilt, and I hear it is not all smooth sailing. Oh well, a few more days then. Meanwhile I am using the internet access at the library, so I cannot put pictures in this update. I will have bunches of pictures to share when our computer is back up. We celebrated Mark Jr's birthday last week and will celebrate Mark Sr's birthday tomorrow. School is going very well. Not much else is new. Blog enteries without pictures are boring so...see ya later!

1 comment:

Mama Self said...

Sorry to hear about the virus, nasty things! hope all else is well. We've ordered books and will start the new school year soon... Of course, we haven't truly stopped this school year yet. :)

Blessings.