Sunday, August 3, 2008

I'm back!

I have lots to post, but I will start with my birthday boys. Mark Jr. turned 5 on July 25th and we had a Cars party for him. He got to go to the party supply store and pick his own theme. Thomas the Tank Engine, dinosaurs and firetrucks were the runners-up.






Daddy Mark had a birthday on July 31st. Here he is enjoying his new foot spa with the little Mark.












We went to the lake after church a few weeks ago, but didn't spend much time there. The water was very high and muddy, so we went to White Water instead. I didn't bring my camera into White Water, but here are a few shots of the kids at the visitor center at the lake.












And finally, last week we went to the Ozark Empire Fair here in Springfield. The kids had a lot of fun looking at the animals and 4-H exhibits.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Glad you're back, Sara--Looks like you've had lot's of fun stuff going on!