Sunday, August 17, 2008

People I Love...

Our friends from Tennessee, Dave and Shirley Cain. They are e-members of Faith Life Church. They make the drive every-so-often to join the services in person. We sure like it when they do that. They will be moving to Branson pretty soon, too. Isn't that nice of them?
The first time we met them, Shirley gave me a tip to remember their names:
"king" David and Shirley "goodness and mercy shall follow me all the days of my life".

You don't forget something like that, do ya?

The sight of these folks makes me smile.



And then there's sweet Rose.


















And silly Rose!

That girl can do silly like no other!














Oh my, I love these people.

We had an opportunity to enjoy a meal with Dave and Shirley Cain on Saturday. These are good people!
Look, they brought a beautiful flower arrangement, and some raspberry roasted almonds. Man, those were yummy. No photo of the almonds is currently available, due to the extreme yumminess and quick digestion of them.

But they were yummy.

So good to see you guys, and we are so excited about your quickly approaching move to Branson!

No comments: