Monday, August 11, 2008

Sequiota Park

Sequiota Park here in Springfield is full of fun stuff to do. It is located along the Galloway Greenway Trail, a trail we like to use to ride bikes. That's what we set out to do yesterday, and we also stopped to explore the caves and play on the playground.
This is the too-tall slide. I don't like it. Never fear, Daddy's there:The bike trail was not too crowded yesterday. Daddy always pulls the kids. I'm so thankful for that. The bike trailer is rated for a maximum of 100 lbs. How much longer do you think we have until our kids' combined weight exceeds it? They look kinda cramped, but that's just because they are so long we have to fold them up in half to fit them in there. OK, that was a lie. But they are long. However, they only weigh 73 lbs. combined. The scowls on their faces are not because they are uncomfortable in there. It is because they wish Mommy would just stop with the camera already.Sequiota has caves to explore. They are not that big, but they are dark. All those people followed us into the cave because we were the only ones with flashlights. It's a good way to make friends.















Maya found some rocks to climb.

2 comments:

Mama Self said...

Wow! You guys have been so busy. Love the photos...it's my get-a-way while at my computer. :)

Your new additions are cuties, but things like that make me jittery...no idea why.

Have a great rest of the week.

Unknown said...

I love Sequiota Park! It's been such a nice summer, too-not too hot...great for being outside! I can't wait until my knee heals enough for me to go back out on the bike trails.